Gradient Financial Group, LLC (Gradient) and our family of companies is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information. Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
- Consumer - a person who has not entered into relationship but has disclosed non public personal information to our firm
- Client - a person who has entered into a relationship with the firm or that individual's designated representative
- Confidential Information - personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It general includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history
Our firm collects nonpublic information about clients and consumers. We will not share nonpublic information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
- To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
- To maintain or service a client's account
- If requested by the client
- With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
- With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services
- If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
As a client of our firm your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance and customize their experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as premium content areas will be limited.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with unaffiliated third parties except as necessary to maintain and process information or when the law requires it.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Gradient or its affiliates. Please be aware, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Postal mail: Gradient Financial Group, LLC
4570 Churchill Street, Suite 210
Shoreview, MN 55126
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.